- A preliminary report of the fossil mammals from a new microvertebrate locality in the Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation, Grand County, Utah
- Assemblage-level structure in Morrison Formation dinosaurs, Western Interior, USA
- Paleontology, taphonomy, and sedimentology of the Mygatt-Moore Quarry, a large dinosaur bonebed in the Morrison Formation, western Colorado—Implications for Upper Jurassic dinosaur preservation modes
- Evidence for niche partitioning among ground-height browsing sauropods from the Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation of North America
- Permo-Pennsylvanian shark teeth from the Lower Cutler beds near Moab, Utah
The Geology of the Intermountain West is an open-access journal published by the Utah Geological Association providing authors a digital option for rapid publication of research on the geology of Utah and surrounding areas. The journal is peer-reviewed and manuscripts are prepared quickly for electronic publication once they have been accepted by the editorial staff.